“And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.” – Revelation 17:18
Which city is this that reigns over all the kings of the earth? Rome? New York? Mecca?
There are over 90 Characteristics given in the book of Revelation about the city of Mystery Babylon, and none of these three cities meets all of the criteria.
But there is one city that does…or should I say will….For a full description go to Amazon
What People are saying:
- “A breath of fresh air in the Bible Prophecy field” – David Southern
- Transparent Hermeneutic Applied Consistently – Charles
- “Well thought out treatise” – J. McDonald
- “Not a mystery with good Bible study” – pking7000
- “A respectful commentary on Mystery Babylon” – Caleb
- “No drama, just scholarship.” – Eric Hungerford
- Strong biblical support, uses scripture to interpret scripture. –Manylnt